Account hacked, forgot login verification answer

by dangabbay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked, forgot login verification answer

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

My account is constantly logged in from a different device other than my computer which probably means someone else has my password.

I want to change my password and add authenticator but I forgot my login verification answer.

My country (Israel) isn't listed as an option for phone call in any of your support sites.

Please advise

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked, forgot login verification answer

EA Staff

Hello @dangabbay,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into this issue.

This is indeed something our Advisors would need help with via live chat or phone call. As Israel is not a country we directly offer support for, I would recommend picking a country form list that you share language with - for English select UK or USA.

Sadly, you will not be able to get a call back, but you can use chat. The contact options you see depend on the Topic and Issue (also depend on country selected and time of day) you chose during the Contact Us flow, for example if you chose 'Manage my account' and 'Can't log in' you should see a chat option (if you have USA selected as country).

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account hacked, forgot login verification answer

EA Staff

Hello @dangabbay,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into this issue.

This is indeed something our Advisors would need help with via live chat or phone call. As Israel is not a country we directly offer support for, I would recommend picking a country form list that you share language with - for English select UK or USA.

Sadly, you will not be able to get a call back, but you can use chat. The contact options you see depend on the Topic and Issue (also depend on country selected and time of day) you chose during the Contact Us flow, for example if you chose 'Manage my account' and 'Can't log in' you should see a chat option (if you have USA selected as country).

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)