Account hacked for 2nd time and PERMANENTLY BANNED!

by AreUhuman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked for 2nd time and PERMANENTLY BANNED!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello!

Hi im making a NEW TICKET (5th) My account obviously were hacked for second time! I can see my Past cases archive and there are 3 closes cases and only 1 is actually mine! I contacted with game support guy called Harsh in Jan 18, 2019 01:08:19 PM on case under the name " MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED" (Updated Jan 26, 2019, 2:03:46AM), I can see there are two new tickets who are from the guy who hacked my account. He contacted with game support masters with the name MD and TANISH and this is AFTER i changed my info and Harsh said my account is now SECURE! and I quote:

"Harsh Jan 18, 2019 01:36:28 PM
Now that your account is completely secure. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with ? I'll be glad to help you. "

Now I am hacked for 2nd time and you obviously the GM's helped the scammer to take control over my account and personal info and not only that but allowing him to use cheating hacks with it and makes you PERMANENTLY BAN ME!!!

You can understand my frustration and disappointment about your lack of competence and lack of adequate maintenance WHAT SO EVER, after I was told ""your account is completely secure"", right? I spend hundreds of dollars to your games and I expect some security concerning my private INFO!!

Hope you will make a close inspection and fix my problem,
Thanks you!

Message 1 of 3 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked for 2nd time and PERMANENTLY BANNED!

Community Manager

@AreUhuman 

Please allow our advisors some time to attend to your current support case #47867598

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AreUhuman 

Please allow our advisors some time to attend to your current support case #47867598

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (432 Views)

★ Novice

Hello!

Is there are a way to have an online live chat with some of the investigators? I also got a new update on my case, the person in question who hacked my account twice, also tried to buy a deluxe upgrade BFA5 game, but the order is failed, is my debit card compromised? You have a serious problem with your security...

Message 3 of 3 (425 Views)