Account hacked, cheated on NFS Rivals and got my account suspended

by Elder_Aeterna

Original Post

Account hacked, cheated on NFS Rivals and got my account suspended

★★★★ Novice

Hello lads, I'am loosing hope and this is a "case to point" to make my voice heard.

Two days ago my account was accessed from an unknown location, thinking nothing of it, I was outside so couldn't intervene (4G data limited to Facebook and Email providers such as Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo). 

Going back home, I found out that NFS Rivals was the last game played (the last game I played before going out was FIFA 19); with atleast 40 minutes of gametime added (from less than one hour to more than one hour as shown by Origin). Suspicious, I booted up the game, to find meself progressing through 4 levels or so and have, over 9 millions Speedpoints, so clearly a cheat or a trainer was used quote on quote "While connected online". 

Anyways, the account was working nicely, I had access to all my games and my Origin Access Basic subscription (which I brought 6 months, 1x6 month keys from a local retailer in Algeria due to not having a credit card so lol). Yesterday, my account was suspended, chatted with the EA Advisors, changed my password, yet couldn't login again. When asked, I have been told that action was taken over my account, the fact that I haven't cheated at all, due to the cost of the subscription (here where I live, a month equals 10 euros, so 6 months is nearly 60 euros which is my monthly pay) and the fact that I have over 4000 FIFA 19 points and have progressed nicely in FUT, the EA Advisor escalated the case and asked them to take care of my case ASAP.

So, I have one or two questions : the first one is, does the team that blocks and unlocks accounts have access to the chat transcript of my discussion with the lad? And how long does it take for them to answer you? 

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Re: Account hacked, cheated on NFS Rivals and got my account suspended

Community Manager
Hi @Elder_Aeterna,

Unfortunately an account ban isn't something that we would be able to investigate here on Answers HQ. If you're already had a case escalated to the Terms of Service team that is all you need to do for now. They'll review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned.

Keep an eye out on your email for a reply from the Terms of Service team. They'll follow up with you there as soon as they can.

/Kent
Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (429 Views)

Re: Account hacked, cheated on NFS Rivals and got my account suspended

★★★★ Novice

I just hope I can get my account back, I can't tolerate the fact that I worked to have my subscription only for a loser to hack it, cheat and get my account banned cause am sure he didn't find any fricking game brought. (I only brought the subscription). If I don't have my account back, am gonna riot, seriously. A legit player loosing his account due to a * hacker is no way of treating legit customers. :'( 

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)