Account frozen

by adzyla

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Account frozen

★ Novice

Last week my account was frozen due to suspicious activity for some completely unknown reason, literally all i do on my EA account is play Apex a few times a week. I have spent the past week trying to contact a member of EA customer support or anybody that can help me undo my frozen account. I have sent in multiple case reports only to have them returned with the same reply, ordering me to open another case file. There is no way to speak to someone directly to argue my case, it is utterly ridiculous and I'm just going round in circles, how hard can it be??

Message 1 of 2 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account frozen

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @adzyla.

In this case, the best course of action is to reach out to EA Help's live support, either through phone or chat. Email and social support can't unfreeze it, but anyone in live support can assist. When you get to that Yes or No question from your second screenshot, just say No and keep it on the Hacked Account option.

You can follow the links in your original email, or via the direct link here.

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account frozen

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @adzyla.

In this case, the best course of action is to reach out to EA Help's live support, either through phone or chat. Email and social support can't unfreeze it, but anyone in live support can assist. When you get to that Yes or No question from your second screenshot, just say No and keep it on the Hacked Account option.

You can follow the links in your original email, or via the direct link here.

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)