[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Could you please delete my account 

[CM - updated thread title to English]

Message 1 of 19 (2,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Удаление

Community Manager

@hannaheboha We are unable to assist with account-related issues, you will need to speak with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (2,065 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@hannaheboha We are unable to assist with account-related issues, you will need to speak with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 19 (2,066 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hannaheboha

If you'd like some help with deleting your EA Account please get in touch with the EA Help team. They should be able to assist with that. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 19 (2,064 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

why would anyone need to go on twitter to get help that sound like your company has lost all accountability and has no respect for the customers aka the people that buy from you guys 

Message 4 of 19 (1,924 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i get that money is needed to be made but someone in this company should accountability or this company is being shady torwards to the people that buy the games from you guys and i like to believe that this company is not being shady torwards the customers because that would be bad business and i am not  business expert  but even i can see that is bad 

Message 5 of 19 (1,919 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and also what the point of telling people to have account in the first place if they can´t delete it and that you as someone who work here can´t do that either 

Message 6 of 19 (1,914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i hope that there is some out there that can help

Message 7 of 19 (1,912 Views)

@thomasfoscolomoo I think the point being made here is that a forum is the wrong place to accomplish account management.

Accounts can of course be deleted, but for that to be done securely and authentically, I suspect it's not a task for forum administration (even official ones). 😊

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 19 (1,872 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i comepletely agree with you there but when i read that someone suggesting that you need to make a twitter account to get some help then it getting rather silly if you ask me but i glad that you took your time to reply to me and tell me abount what is going on and i am very thankful for that and sorry for my poor use of  english language as it not the one i fare the best with 

Message 9 of 19 (1,860 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @thomasfoscolomoo

I wasn't saying that you need to create a Twitter account in order to get support. I was just saying that was an option if you wanted to go that way. Some people prefer speaking with the EA Help folks on Twitter and Facebook versus the EA Help site. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 19 (1,710 Views)