Account banned

by ObamaxCheifKeef

Original Post

Account banned

★★ Novice

My account has been disabled or banned. I do not know why nor have i been told why. Only issue ive ever had was a few months ago i bought coins on fifa 20. I did not know it was against the rules and i was let off with a warning, SInce that time and now i have only bought fifa points through the in game store and i have purchased one other game through origin. I was wrongfully banned i believe and i am hoping i can get in some contact with a mod or someone who can see what was the cause to my account being banned because this is very annoying.

Message 1 of 5 (438 Views)

Re: Account banned

★★ Novice

I really hope i can get in contact with someone from EA and get to the bottom of this because it is very unfair because I have not broken and rules since the time i bought the coins and i was let off with a warning. thanks

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

Community Manager

@ObamaxCheifKeef 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (271 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I have wrote multiple emails to EA support over the last few days and i am yet to get a response.
Message 5 of 5 (234 Views)