Account banned for no reason

by yankeq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

So my account got hacked some months ago and my account got automatically suspended. A week ago I got the suspension to end I now my fifa account is banned for 800 days. When I contacted an advisor they said the ban will be lifted. The ban is now permanent. What do I do? 

Message 1 of 8 (892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account banned for no reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to this @yankeq.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (842 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to this @yankeq.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko have the same problem, already opened 3 tickets and the reply is always the same!!!!!!
Not sure if it was because i moved to Poland but it keep saying that my account was haked.
My case started when I subscribe for Origin Premium, them suddenly they cancelled my subscription saying that payment was not processed, BUT IT WAS!
Them once i opened the ticket about this, the just blocked my account!
Terrible support! really disappointed with EA.
If EA don't want my subscription for origin premium at least return my Money!
Message 3 of 8 (799 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @KBernardi but if the team have told you that the ban will not be lifted then there is nothing that we can do to change that.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The team told me that it will be taken care of but I have been waiting for weeks and nothing happened I am very tired of this issue.

Message 5 of 8 (689 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yankeq I took a look at your account and can see that our TOS team have reached out to you a number of times over the past months. 

The best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can't do tos over phone, live chat not even on website

Message 7 of 8 (581 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Roasted_Giblets the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (537 Views)