Re: Account Recovery HELP

by DarwinFaZeHunter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Recovery HELP

★★ Novice

I am sick of tired of having my TIME and MONEY wasted. Getting ridiculous that you guys wont unlink my gamertag from an ea accounts email address I don't have access too. Why dont I have access to it? Maybe because the email address belonged to a family who is now GONE. Thanks EA for allowing me to waste money and time cause of a family member passing 6 YEARS AGO. My gamertag is "OverDosee i" And it is linked to "[edit: email address removed]"  Dont tell me to recover it by logging into a dead family members Email Address. I can verify and confirm I am the owner of the Xbox One gamertag any way you want. Email address Pw. Verification code. Just unlink my ACCOUNT FROM A DEAD PERSONS EMAIL SO I CAN LINK IT TO THE ONE MY GAMERTAG IS CREATED WITH! Thank you but this is just ridiculous.

Message 1 of 5 (559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Jkofskey92. When it comes to account-based issues there is not a lot that we can do on AHQ, if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

If the team have previously denied your request then the best thing to do is put together as much info as possible and fill out the form again as there is nothing that we or anyone else bar the account recovery team can do to assist in helping you gain access to an account. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Jkofskey92. When it comes to account-based issues there is not a lot that we can do on AHQ, if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

If the team have previously denied your request then the best thing to do is put together as much info as possible and fill out the form again as there is nothing that we or anyone else bar the account recovery team can do to assist in helping you gain access to an account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got a recovery code and I emailed the person that sent it and you guys just closed the case. And I put in the same information and now it says it my account can’t be verified. 

Message 3 of 5 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what I have been dealing with for TWO WEEKS

Good luck dude. I am here arguing with someone because of Easports's mistakes

Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Darko, 

There is nothing we can do.

As an advisor, you need to go tell some superior that your account recovery team is dropping the ball, and the customers are coming to you because of it. 

@EA_Darko  and @EA_Kent  

This isnt on you guys, 

but because the account recovery team is failing, it is falling on you guys and thats not fair.

80% of the posts on here over the past week have been this or a similar issue

I genuinely think that the best option for EVERYONE (us, you, and easports) is that you guys contact a superior and tell them who is failing right now, the account recovery team

Message 5 of 5 (392 Views)