Re: Account Linking Merger

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Account Linking Merger

★★★ Newbie

Can EA merge my accounts I live in the UAE and it doesn't have an option for contact can somebody help me merge my 2 accounts so my psn account is with my main EA acc

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @I22_amd

Yes, our support team can combine them through a Persona Transfer, although it's a risky process and there's restrictions around those requests where they can't always be carried out as a result. Our EA Help article; "Information about persona transfers" will share more insights on that process and help you to make an informed decision before you decide to get in contact with our support team. Please read through it and if you've any questions, our advisors will be happy to talk more with you about your scenario. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, but when I contacted them they said they aren't allowed to and I told them can you unlink my PSN accounts from both but they said that since my account has data on it from fifa 21 demo and apex legends they aren't allowed to. Even if I told them its ok just please do it.

Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @I22_amd,

Yes there are some restrictions in place. The article I've linked will go into some of them but the support team will let you know if your account meets the criteria to go ahead with a persona transfer. It sounds like they've already looked into this for you and found it doesn't and so can't proceed with that.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)