[Old Report] Account Ineligible (XBOX)

by Rec0rda

Original Post

Re: Account Ineligible (XBOX)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I've been playing apex for a while, I went away from it and came bank today only to find that my account is supposedly invalid even though I never had to make an account, after I set the account up I tried linking my Xbox live/Microsoft account and all it gives me is account ineligible. What should I do?
Message 11 of 217 (5,011 Views)

★★ Novice
@themasterchef07 I’ve had the exact problem when I left apex for a while
Message 12 of 217 (4,975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here had the same problem but I never linked my account to any ea but now its giving this error message of an ineligible account. Is there a phone number for ea support cause emails are slow as heck.

Message 13 of 217 (4,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesn't work.

Message 14 of 217 (4,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@themasterchef07 @XL_fadezz @xNotoriousx29 

If you are trying to link your account and it says ineligible, that means your gamertag is already linked to an EA account. What happens when you try to play on that gamertag?

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 217 (4,780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me when I try to play it says account is invaild and to go to ea.help, and that but I haven't had my xbox account linked with any ea account because I havent needed to until and when I try to link it, it gives me this message saying my it's my xbox live account that's ineligible and so forth without an explanation to why its invaild and before its said, no my account is not a child account and has never been a child account 

Message 16 of 217 (4,746 Views)

Community Manager

@xNotoriousx29 

Have you tried contacting Microsoft for help with your Xbox account? You should probably start there.

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 217 (4,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xNotoriousx29 Having same issue as well.
Message 18 of 217 (4,669 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Yes they are no help. Make you fill out a form. I've waited 6 hours so farm I haven't played Xbox since 2018. Picked up new copy of Plants Vs Zombies and Battlefront today (Star Wars day). Talked to 3 different people at "EA" virtually, no one would help me, no one would give me a number they said all their phones are down. So me and the kids still can't play any EA games. I can play Halo, or log on my switch but no EA game I just bought . Very terrible customer service.
Message 19 of 217 (4,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll be honest the customer service has been really bad, I have made a case no help, and I have done what you have and nothing just no help and I was hyped to play today but oh well :/, can anyone at EA see if my account is linked that I'm unaware of or if it's an error in there system.

Message 20 of 217 (4,627 Views)