Re: Account Ineligible (XBOX)

by AnthonyLahmann

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA does not publish games online. Many of EA's games are paid access, and you cannot apply paid access to an online game.

Message 151 of 217 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo LIFE SAVER
Message 152 of 217 (705 Views)

Account Ineligible on Xbox One

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Since this morning i cant play any EA games in my xbox one. When i open the game and its load to the menu. Its just tell me that my account is ineligible. I read here on the forum to change my password and change my email blablabla. I tried everything. I even talked to someone on the live chat but he doesnt seem to want to help me. Is there somebody here that can help me for real please. Tried for the last 4 hour to make this work, its starting to * me off.

Message 153 of 217 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How did you fix the problem ? I read all the 16 page here and cant fix my problem.. 

Message 154 of 217 (608 Views)

Community Manager

@liljon0705 

Can you give me some more details? What exactly is happening? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 155 of 217 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yesterday everything was fine i could play Battlefield Hardline on my Xbox one .

But since this morning if i open any battlefield or any EA game . Its tell me that my account is ineligible. I then contacted somebody at EA live chat support. He asked me all the email adress associated to my account.. I gave it to him and he said i didnt give him the good one. I dont understand.. everything was working fine before.. I just want to play...

Message 156 of 217 (596 Views)

Community Manager

@liljon0705 

I'm not seeing any issues with your account. Did you try resetting the password for your EA account at www.origin.com?

Aljo.png
Message 157 of 217 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes i already resseted my password. 

I found online a couple of link with people having the same problem i have please take a look

https://mobile.twitter.com/Toomey_Jordan/status/1253305016653398016

https://www.dexerto.com/amp/gaming/how-to-fix-eas-account-is-invalid-error-across-console-and-pc-135...

Please help me !! Thanks

Message 158 of 217 (562 Views)

Community Manager

@liljon0705 

Since resetting your password isn't working, you'll need to speak with an advisor. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 159 of 217 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I already tried to contact them. They say i dont use the correct email adress.. But i never changed my email recently and i can still login with my credential on EA website.. 

Message 160 of 217 (519 Views)