Account Hacked

by WarrenTee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Hacked

★★★ Newbie

It appears my account has been hacked and the security question, which is written in Russian, was not set up by me. Now I cannot reset either my password or e-mail, as I cannot properly answer the security question. how can I reset this?

Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Hacked

Community Manager

@WarrenTee 

Please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@WarrenTee 

Please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I had the same problem. I tried contacting live support (I've been trying for about a month), opened three different cases and the first 2 were closed without any communication. I opened the third one this morning and haven't heard from them yet. I have access to my account, probably because when they saw there was no credit card linked to it, they lost interest and didn't set a new password. I just want to change the email address but I can't because the security question has been changed.
Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

Community Manager

@Ambrily You will need to speak with live support in order for this to be looked into and sorted. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)