Account Hacked - Online chat WILL NOT ANSWER ME!!

by PRAWLN

Original Post

Account Hacked - Online chat WILL NOT ANSWER ME!!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

Like everyone else, my account has been hacked by a russian.

I have managed to log into my account and change the password but i cannot change all the other details as the security question has been changed and is in russian. The username on the left isn't even mine!!

Before you tell me to go talk to a game adviser.. I HAVE.. ive been waiting 12 hours for someone to reply to me and NO ONE is replying.

I live in New Zealand so i cant call anyone nor can anyone call me.

Basically EA have stranded me to just the online chat which no one bothers to talk / reply..

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: Account Hacked - Online chat WILL NOT ANSWER ME!!

EA Staff

@PRAWLN I'm sorry but compromised accounts need to be handled via phone support. For New Zealand the contact details are below:

Support Contact Information

Telephone: 800373473 EA advisors are available to take your call Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. NZST.* If you need assistance outside of this service, visit http://help.ea.com.

* Depending on your location or network policies, telephone charges may apply. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.

Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)

Re: Account Hacked - Online chat WILL NOT ANSWER ME!!

★★★ Newbie

i have called the numbers several times and nothing

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)