Account Banned

by Roasted_Giblets

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Banned

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I get response email but I have not been able to do anything else after getting the email as there is no option to do live chat voice or phone, I live in the US not India so I don't see why I am blocked from getting support options besides email when I call the phone number that I searched for they say can't solve ToS over phone. Yes I'm posting this again because only way I can talk to anyone from support, If even read it. I have done this for over a month with no resolve in sight. PS please don't respond with copy paste answers.

Message 1 of 7 (1,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Banned

Community Manager

@Roasted_Giblets 

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining for me. It sounds like they might need you to take some steps to secure your account with the EA Help team in order to proceed. If you're having trouble getting a case set up on the EA Help it might be easier to try reaching out to them via Twitter or Facebook if you use those websites. The team who works on those channels can help out with a lot of different issues. 

You can contact the EA Help team at: 

- Twitter

- Facebook

Otherwise you can try setting up a case as well through the EA Help website. The site is set up so that certain issues are handled via different contact methods, so if you change the topic and issue you may have more options as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (834 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Roasted_Giblets

Account bans are handled by the Terms of Service team, which operates only via email. If you've already reached out to them via email regarding the ban that's all you need to do for now. The TOS team will review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

Unfortunately we don't have a way of knowing how long a Terms of Service investigation may take. That can vary depending on how much of a case volume they're currently working on. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so please keep an eye out for a reply. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have emailed them but they say to do live chat phone or voice for ToS which I can't do any of those things because they just send link to same webpage for email only

Message 3 of 7 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Btw I have emailed and waited for 3 days for almost 2 months still get the same reply no matter what 

Message 4 of 7 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm sorry but email is not going to work for me so I'm going to not even bother with your games anymore too much of a hassle to fix accounts through email

Message 5 of 7 (853 Views)

Community Manager

@Roasted_Giblets 

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining for me. It sounds like they might need you to take some steps to secure your account with the EA Help team in order to proceed. If you're having trouble getting a case set up on the EA Help it might be easier to try reaching out to them via Twitter or Facebook if you use those websites. The team who works on those channels can help out with a lot of different issues. 

You can contact the EA Help team at: 

- Twitter

- Facebook

Otherwise you can try setting up a case as well through the EA Help website. The site is set up so that certain issues are handled via different contact methods, so if you change the topic and issue you may have more options as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (835 Views)

★ Novice

Well same thing happened to me too

ToS team so suck, this origin platform so bad at supporting

Time to move on steam again

Message 7 of 7 (659 Views)