Re: Account Banned, Support Unresponsive, and I still don't know why.

by Sly_Honcho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Banned, Support Unresponsive, and I still don't know why.

★★★ Novice

My Origin and EA accounts have been banned. I never received an e-mail regarding why it happened, and I haven't received a response from EA Support regarding the ban. I want my account and my games back, and at the very least I want an explanation of why it was banned in the first place.

Message 1 of 31 (1,393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @nhtk_oriki for any ban or sanction you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 31 (1,339 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @nhtk_oriki for any ban or sanction you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 31 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have attempted this more than once, and I haven't received so much as an email confirming the receipt of my message.

Message 3 of 31 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's February and I still haven't gotten any contact from the EA team. Please, I want to access my games again.

Message 4 of 31 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nhtk_oriki EA is so terrible for this
Message 5 of 31 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Sly_Honcho

If you don't have any message from EA, please try reach support one more time.
Message 6 of 31 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CapitanRoyon 

I have tried more than once to reach out to EA support, over the span of months. It is unimaginably frustrating to lose complete and total access to everything. Even just games that I want to play singleplayer are totally inaccessible to me. The first place I learned about my ban was the support page where I tried to submit a ticket that I was unable to log in.

Message 7 of 31 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nhtk_oriki That’s what I’m saying like I I can’t even access to play anything
Message 8 of 31 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nhtk_oriki I took a look at your account and cannot see any cases created with our TOS team.

If you have multiple accounts then you need to ensure that you are contacting from the account which has the ban on it and not a secondary one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 31 (964 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sly_Honcho if you have a ban on your account then you need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 31 (963 Views)