Re: Accidentally Redeemed Wrong Free Game

by Steve8888Sim

Original Post

Accidentally Redeemed Wrong Free Game

★ Novice

Am i S.O.L.?

I was watching a DS3 youtube video and was pumped to play it, so i hastely clicked through on my free game screen. The result was me redeeming my free coupon of ME3, which i've already played and beaten on console.

Its obviously my fault for the misclick (and not reading the confirmation), but there is no chance i will ever download it, let alone play it on origin. So i was hoping to get my free game switched to DS3...not sure if possible but i can't stick around and wait for a live chat so here is my plea...HALP!

PS - i feel like a genious right about now :D

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well genius, I think your out of luck this time!  I belive the email said that once you click on confirm then you can't change you mind.

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the same, with eactly the same games. Origin changed my language, so I couldn't really be bothered to decipher what it said, and the names on the cover are so similar that I didn't look at that either. Pretty unhappy, since I've already bought and finished ME3 on X-Box.

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

None of the above discussion gets to the point.  If there is any way to unravel the situation, no one here in / on AHQ can do anything at all.  That is strictly Game Adviser territory, on EA's Help Center site:

https://help.ea.com/ 

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)