Re: About the switch from Origins to EA

by barbara659

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About the switch from Origins to EA

★★ Novice

With Origins switching to EA, will I still be able to access my downloaded games the same way without losing any of them?  I felt very safe with origins storing and saving my games that i downloaded from a disk, as well as the ones downloaded from online.  Will I still have that same security with EA in knowing that my games are safe and I won't lose them?  I also like that I don't have to put in a disk every time I want to play a different game.  My games are many Sims 3 and Sims 4 with their expansions.

Message 1 of 4 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@barbara659 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply, just wanted to acknowledge and confirm what MorningTimeCloud already posted as well.

Your games and saves will still be available just the same, just the name is changing to "EA account".

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@barbara659 Its not that big of a deal in the end, as far as i know everything will stay the same, its only really a name change for it.

Message 2 of 4 (517 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, I was confused about what was going to take place during the change.

Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

Community Manager

@barbara659 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply, just wanted to acknowledge and confirm what MorningTimeCloud already posted as well.

Your games and saves will still be available just the same, just the name is changing to "EA account".

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)