About Army of Two Series.

by ZellDincht82wa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About Army of Two Series.

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I'm Thomas and a huge fan of The Devil's Cartel. love the story. I played and beat it like 200 times? I even bought three army of two masks on Amazon. it's fun. Anyway, I've been wondering and hoping you guys could make a 4th game for PS4? if not, is there a way you guys could make The Devil's Cartel Remastered for PS4? I've been telling my friends all about Army of Two series. few of them do have PS3 but most of them have PS4, unfortunately so... I also heard most people gave their PS3 up for PS4. I am keeping PS3 just to play Army of Two anytime. I asked if they could buy PS3 just to give The Devil's Cartel the game a try. They said they would buy only if there is one for PS4. Sooo I guess I have to beg. I may not be the first person to ask. People probably requested for the same thing? True? Well it would makes me happy if you guys ever make one for PS4. either The Devil's Cartel or 4th game, (or both?) that would be great. for 4th game. the idea is you could make more than two playable characters? maybe every soldiers from The Devil's Cartel to be playable? example, Amp, Mason, Pike, Bradley, etc. maybe and even Finoa? it would be awesome. I love the choice of mask, uniform, and tattoos idea, and weapons. to show off online. At end of The Devil's Cartel game, Salem got rescued from the prison? So that got me curious if it means 4th is coming? lol I would play 4th or The Devil's Cartel Remastered on PS4 all day and night if there ever is one. So please think about it? write back and let me know. so I'll know if it's something I could hope? thank you for your time.
Thomas
P.S. hope you have my email somewhere to write me back. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About Army of Two Series.

Community Manager

Hey @ZellDincht82wa I'm sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans for a fourth entry in the series or to remaster the older titles.

Believe it or not but last night I started a new playthrough of the original Army of Two game.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ZellDincht82wa I'm sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans for a fourth entry in the series or to remaster the older titles.

Believe it or not but last night I started a new playthrough of the original Army of Two game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
oh ok. do you work for EA Company? So why don't you talk to the owner and make a suggestion and ask them to maybe do both? remastered old title and make a 4th game? That would be great?
Message 3 of 4 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol

Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)