AHQ problem on mobile

by juve938383

Original Post

Accepted Solution

AHQ problem on mobile

★★★★ Expert

Sometimes,when accessing AHQ from a mobile phone and I want to open another page of a post it simply gets reloaded on the same page.Ex:I am on the first page of a post and want to go to the second one.I press the second page button and it takes me to the same page I was.

Message 1 of 9 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: AHQ problem on mobile

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @juve938383.

We will pass it on to the team. Does it happen all the time or is it intermittent? 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (703 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @juve938383.

We will pass it on to the team. Does it happen all the time or is it intermittent? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (704 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EA_Darko It only happens sometimes but when I get out of the thread and then get back in the 'automatical jump on the first unread thread' is done properly.
Message 3 of 9 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EA_DarkoIf this is considered a bug,may I have the "Exterminator" badge?

Message 4 of 9 (658 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 5 of 9 (615 Views)

@juve938383  Badge grants are automatic, meaning that the system applies the badge when a user meets the criteria.  I don't think the CMs even have a way to manually grant a badge if it doesn't happen on its own.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 9 (602 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@puzzlezaddict So I don't get this badge unless I report a bug in one of the Bug Report menus?
Message 7 of 9 (597 Views)

@juve938383  That would be my guess.  I don't have the badge myself, so I can't tell you for sure how it's earned, but I'd think that submitting a bug report would be a necessary step.  I am pretty sure it's not the only requirement, since I've seen posters submit a bug report and not get the badge.

I wouldn't worry about it though.  Some of the badges look nice, but they're only for show.  They don't do anything but sit on your badge page and look colorful.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 9 (591 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@puzzlezaddict Well,its color reminds me of the Champion and Hero badges.Wink

Message 9 of 9 (584 Views)