Re: A company that doesnt give a f...

by d2thectemporary

Original Post

A company that doesnt give a f...

★ Novice

So, a week ago I discovered some punk had hacked my account, and sadly my registered mail account had been shut down aswell. I contacted EA support and was asked to fill out a web form, which would be processed within 48 hours. After 48 hours, I got no info. I called them again and was asked to fill out the same web form. I did so again and after 48 hours, still no reponse. So, I called them again and said, that I had filled out the web form twice now and nothing has happened. They asked me to fill out the web form and wait for the account recovery team............

So, on an old different Origin account I can now see 3 cases all ticked as "Solved" eventhough they are clearly not. When you call them, you get the same useless BS over and over again.

Seriously, this is the worst support I have ever encountered. I included a cd-key for one of the games on my hacked account to prove that its my account; this really shouldn't be that hard. So, while this hacking piece of scum is gaming, I am dealing with probably the most careless support in the world. Maybe I should look into hacking, clearly it doesnt bother EA/Origin...

Mine tidligere sager Basketball

• Hacked account ticket 46184334
    #46262081 ( ‎Origin‎ / Administrer min konto / PC )
  • Hacked account: Ticket 46183396
    #46184334 ( ‎Origin‎ / Administrer min konto / PC )
  • Account recovery
    #46183396 ( ‎Origin‎ / Administrer min konto / PC )
Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @d2thectemporary.

We cannot help with account-based issues on AHQ and as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I did exactly that and despite multiple web forms since the 19. January, I get absolutely no feedback. When I call or chat, I keep getting the same song "Fill out our webform and wait for our account recovery team".

Your big issue is, that the mail I registered my origin account with, is closed. Somehow in your system, that fact makes it impossible for me to get my account back on a new email. 

4 forms later and I am still kept completely in the dark and the hacker still has my account. I have uploaded a cd key for one of my games and a picture of my drivers license as proof, but I guess you guys just dont care... 

Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)