8 / 5000 APEX account complaint

by HUANYIL

Original Post

8 / 5000 APEX account complaint

★★★ Newbie
I am an ordinary APEX player. I hate people who open plug-ins most when I play games, and I never open the plug-ins, but I played this game several times in internet cafes. last night my orange platform suddenly failed to log in, so I unloaded it and downloaded it again. when I was halfway through the download, I was very sorry to receive the email from you. I was very sad, because I never used plug-ins. so many users in the game were not banned. I have been banned as a person who has never used it. I can't understand. I have used the orange platform that I have used QQ email for many years to register. I hope you can find out and unlock it. I like this game very much. I won't open it. this account registration also uses the email that I have used for a long time. I don't want to re-register. moreover, I have also played at a high level in the game. I don't want to re-upgrade. I hope you can see this email. thank you.
A player who really likes APEX
Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: 8 / 5000 APEX account complaint

★★★ Newbie

我是个普通的APEX玩家。当我玩游戏时,我最讨厌打开插件的人,我从不打开插件,但我在网吧里玩了好几次这个游戏。昨晚我的橙色平台突然登录失败了,所以我卸载并下载了它。当我下载到一半的时候,我很抱歉收到你的电子邮件。我很难过,因为我从来没有用过插件。游戏中有这么多的用户没有被禁止。我被禁止作为一个从未使用过它的人。我不明白。我用了很多年使用QQ电子邮件注册的橙色平台。我希望你能找到并解开它。我非常喜欢这个游戏。我不会打开的。这个帐户注册也使用电子邮件,我已经使用了很长时间。我不想重新注册。而且,我在比赛中也打得很高。我不想再升级了。我希望你能看到这封邮件。谢谢。一个真正喜欢APEX的球员

Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

Re: 8 / 5000 APEX account complaint

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @HUANYIL 

Unfortunately, that's not something that we can help with on our forum. If your account got banned, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)