67*****@disabled.ea.com can't unlink

by sleepswithmomz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

67*****@disabled.ea.com can't unlink

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently got a trial of gamepass and was looking to download Jedi: Fallen Order on EA pass on my PC, but after downloading the app and attempting to install the game I received an error prompt saying I still needed to link my email. My email has been the same on both accounts for as long as I can remember now, but when I go to link the account anywhere I get a message saying my xbox account is already linked to another ea account with the email '67*****@disabled.ea.com' which is obviously not one I own. I have seemingly no way to unlink it on Xbox's end either. How can I resolve this

Message 1 of 28 (30,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 67*****@disabled.ea.com can't unlink

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @sleepswithmomz,

In this case you would need to try verifying some additional information about the account with our support team.

They'll need to be able to verify some separate information before any changes can be made to the account.

You can reach out here to get started with that process, thanks!

If you are interested in more resources for account-related help, please check this post here!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (30,142 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @sleepswithmomz,

In this case you would need to try verifying some additional information about the account with our support team.

They'll need to be able to verify some separate information before any changes can be made to the account.

You can reach out here to get started with that process, thanks!

If you are interested in more resources for account-related help, please check this post here!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 28 (30,143 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the speedy response! Unfortunately the quick chat responder was useless and simply could not find the account in question. Problem is completely unresolved and allegedly there is no way to fix it! Was looking forward to Gamepass and who better to instantly ruin it but EA! They really do live up to the hype

Message 3 of 28 (30,035 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and unsurprisingly, no more EA responses! They even left this thread indicated as solved when there hasn't been any progress in actually getting it solved. EA is a dead company, I'm glad I stopped wasting money on them almost a decade ago. I still can't believe there is an EA ACCOUNT linked to my Xbox account, and EA literally can't find the email, or the username for an account built in their own database. Not only that, but unless i have access to this email that has EA in the domain, "67*****@disabled.ea.com," there is no way to fix it. Oh not to mention, they claimed they couldn't even find my Xbox gamertag! They just said it didn't exist! Absurd! 

Message 4 of 28 (29,951 Views)

★ Novice
@sleepswithmomz I had a similar issue just now couldnt login EA with xbox.. what I did was contacting to advisor and he/she couldnt find my xbox account and asked me to see if I got my xbox gamertag changed so I had to contact xbox support.. meanwhile I did these:

unlinked any xbox accounts connected to my EA account.
with EA app signed out I launched BF 2042 on xbox desktop app.
which opens EA login dialog box without "login with" options.
Entered my EA info
it asked if I wanted to link.
Yes.. and it launched the game.
I confirmed the link from EA acc page connections tab.

hope that helps somebody ^^
Message 5 of 28 (28,808 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yall at EA are so useless. do something about it. or just automatically unlink the accounts when you disable them. I have no idea what the hell the details are from what seems to be almost a decade ago!

Message 6 of 28 (25,301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

im trying to raise a GDPR complaint with the about it (they refused to deal with the complaint which can land them in a lot of trouble) and have contacted the ICO and DPO

Message 7 of 28 (25,257 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar problem with SWTOR. Got on my old * account to play again just to be unable to sub cause of a dead EA account linked to it.

How am I supposed to remember any info on some EA account from a decade ago when I was a goddamn teen?

This whole outdated structure + thier anti customer support is a joke.

Message 8 of 28 (24,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sleepswithmomz my exact same problem with a random email ending on @disabled.ea.com is been helped. the ea support team unlinked that email from my xbox account. be aware that you need your gamertag exacly correct and the email adress. my way of approaching was. i wanted to install fifa but i couldnt. so i made a livechat request about fifa and that i got hacked. i dont know if any of this will help u but this problem is fixable.
Message 9 of 28 (22,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Possessed_Boczek u dont need to know any info of the disabled account. ive only given my xbox gamertag and email. that was it
Message 10 of 28 (22,316 Views)