Re: 6-digit security code cannot login

by Kopaku

Original Post

6-digit security code cannot login

★ Novice

i cant reach my account when i log in to origin its asking for the 6 digits code that i never got its changed from the september 2 and i didnt noticed that because i didnt loged out 

now i cant reach my account when its asking the 6 digits code after the name and password

i dont even know what the APP is now im stuck with no acces to my origin i want to play battlefield 4 for almost a week and to buy star wars battlefront now i cant .

i checked my phone and i have one that EA sent me in september second but it doesn't work 

i checked my email as well nothing their 

help me get my account if you can disable or help me change my security code 

thank you 

Message 1 of 4 (1,490 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CallSignPopski

You will require the assistance of a Game Advisor for any account changes that you are unable to make yourself.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 2 of 4 (1,481 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

m having the same Problem Right Now

Message 3 of 4 (1,425 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Kopaku

If you lose your phone, the authenticator app fails, or you cannot access your email address, backup codes are the only way to sign in to your EA Account from a new device. You can view and renew these codes from the My Account: Security page.

• From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
• If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.
• Click View next to Backup Codes.
• You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe, accessible place.
• If you play FIFA, you can select Request a new code after logging in to FIFA Ultimate Team.

If you have lost your phone or you cannot access your email address and you do not have backup codes, please Contact Us and select the Manage my account and Can’t log in topics for assistance.

(Source)

Message 4 of 4 (1,416 Views)