Re: 10 hour access t

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

10 hour access t

★★★ Newbie

Is the 10-hour access just for new releases and, if so, when does a game no longer count as a new release? E.G. if I were to wait until, say, December to buy an XB S and get GamePass (which includes EA Play) would I be able to trial the new Madden, FIFA, etc. with the 10-hour access, or would it have expired by then?

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @TheMarcusRoworth

As far as I know there isn't really an end to those trials unless the game is removed from the EA Play vault. You should still have access to the trial after the game has already launched. Sometimes the full game will be added to the vault as well at a later date, in which case you wouldn't see the trial anymore since you would just have access to the full game instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TheMarcusRoworth

As far as I know there isn't really an end to those trials unless the game is removed from the EA Play vault. You should still have access to the trial after the game has already launched. Sometimes the full game will be added to the vault as well at a later date, in which case you wouldn't see the trial anymore since you would just have access to the full game instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)