Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

billing

by speeddevilrace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

billing

★★★★ Newbie

i need to find out how to cancel my account and credit card information.

Message 1 of 8 (726 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rebilling Credit Card

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@vicact1221 wrote:

I have been trying hard to find out why you have billed me for a cancelled Account that you say I had with you. I have not ever had a subscription with you.  You have not only billed me but you have rebilled me to the tune of 2072.02 on my credit card. I cancelled the card then your rebilled me. I would like to cancel any subscription I have with your billing dept. and return all of the bills the you have billed incorrectly. All of the wrong billing. To correct it. Vicki Acton 11/28/2014 back to 7/18/2014 [edit: email address removed] Sears Premier Master Card <edited for security reasons>  also <edited for security reasons>.  ASAP there is an investigation of this

problem at this time.

Most very Sicerely,

Vicki <edited out last name>

First, this a public player helping player site. It is not the help site. Your credit card information has been on this site for 2 hours, along with your first and last name. You need to call the credit card companies and immediately cancel those cards as anyone could have seen them and let them know what you did as soon as possible. 

Second, to contact a game advisor, follow the link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Try to get a live chat option or request a call back @vicact1221 . There is a link at the help site that lets you visit Answer Headquarters. That is not the link that you want. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (739 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I have been trying hard to find out why you have billed me for a cancelled Account that you say I had with you. I have not ever had a subscription with you.  You have not only billed me but you have rebilled me to the tune of 2072.02 on my credit card. I cancelled the card then your rebilled me. I would like to cancel any subscription I have with your billing dept. and return all of the bills the you have billed incorrectly. All of the wrong billing. To correct it. Vicki Acton 11/28/2014 back to 7/18/2014 [edit: email address removed] Sears Premier Master Card <edited for security reasons>  also <edited for security reasons>.  ASAP there is an investigation of this

problem at this time.

Most very Sicerely,

Message 2 of 8 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@vicact1221 wrote:

problem at this time.

Most very Sicerely,

First, this a public player helping player site. It is not the help site. Your credit card information has been on this site for 2 hours, along with your first and last name. You need to call the credit card companies and immediately cancel those cards as anyone could have seen them and let them know what you did as soon as possible. 

Second, to contact a game advisor, follow the link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Try to get a live chat option or request a call back @vicact1221 . There is a link at the help site that lets you visit Answer Headquarters. That is not the link that you want. 

Message 3 of 8 (740 Views)

Re: billing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@speeddevilrace wrote:

i need to find out how to cancel my account and credit card information.

For this you need to contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ . Try to get a live chat option or request a call back. 

Message 4 of 8 (664 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I ha very been billed for an account that I no longer have had since feb,2015 .I was charged on m credit card

Message 5 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I just did that, go to account and look at your payment info and you can remove it on the bottom.

Message 6 of 8 (393 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I spoke with someone a few weeks ago about my account.  Was promise in an email 25% off my membership but yet when I went into renew it said no I was too late so I decided to cancel yet I was charge $39.99 anyway.   I was told I would receive a credit but have not received anything yet.  Have put a dispute on the amount on my credit card.  Please let me know what the problem is.

Message 7 of 8 (305 Views)

Community Manager

@dakota1822 Hi, I recommend talking with support first, if you put in a dispute you could lose access to content or put your account in poor standing. 

If your issue is with Origin access use this link: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're on Xbox and your issue is with EA Access you can contact Xbox support: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Message 8 of 8 (289 Views)

Play upcoming Xbox One games before the release date, and save 10 percent on all EA digital purchases.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forgot your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help