Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Didn’t get 10 hours?

by macaque21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn’t get 10 hours?

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

i just got got done talking to the live chat and that was a total mistake. Sorry for being blunt. I turned on battlefield 5 ea access trial for the first time and had less than 4 hours remaining. I asked to see if anyone had accessed my account from somewhere else or what happened but I don’t think the live chat understood me. What can I do to get what I paid for? Thanks

Message 1 of 25 (2,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, sorry to see that you guys have had issues.

If your 10-hour play first trial did not last for the full 10 hours and you are on an Xbox One then you will need to speak with Microsoft's Xbox support.

As the issue is on the Xbox, our live advisers would have no overview as to the account or how long has been played and as such if you are seeing issues with your trial on EA Access then please use this link to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko

View in thread

Message 20 of 25 (1,826 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

I downloaded and played the trial for an hour last night  . Came on today and it says my 10 hour trial is expired... Wtf? 

Message 2 of 25 (2,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea somethin must definitely be going on..

Message 3 of 25 (2,001 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same here, anyone had it sorted yet??
Message 4 of 25 (1,975 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you're playing on xbox then you may not have closed out of the game completely by pushing start with BF5 highlighted on the xbox home menu and selecting quit at the bottom.

I checked to make sure i did about 15 times cause i didn't want to lose my remaining 8 hours but now it's bot even saying that my trial is up it says that im too early...

Message 5 of 25 (1,967 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nevermind there is definitely an issue. I uninstalled the trial and when I went to reinstall it it claims I have less than an hour left and I only played it for 2 hours and 7 minutes.
Message 6 of 25 (1,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea there’s something going on. But something tells me nothing is gonna happen
Message 7 of 25 (1,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bad service means they lose my money.
Message 8 of 25 (1,844 Views)

★ Pro

It seems to be a common problem for players. Split 50/50 between players improperly leaving the game, and others encountering some sort of bug

Message 9 of 25 (1,835 Views)

Champion
Is it 10 hours of actual game time or just 10 hours from the point you activate it?

Dish out the love people! If someone has taken the time to help you out, it only takes a second to throw some XP their way. Also don't forget to mark solutions so people can find the answers and get back in game as soon as possible.

Message 10 of 25 (1,807 Views)

Play upcoming Xbox One games before the release date, and save 10 percent on all EA digital purchases.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forgot your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help