Re: Battlefield V online ban

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V online ban

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Team,
my Battlefield 5 got banned before i even started playing the game. On your phone line i recieved the information that my account was hacked and was logged on from differen parts of the world. I did not share my credentials with anyone so i asume that the breach was on your side. I do not have simmilar problem on other gaming platforms. I was adviced to raise security lvl on my acount and that is what I did Imidiately during support phone call. Than nice lady told me that she has no authority to lift the ban but from her experience it should not be a problem. Than nearlly after a week  I recieved replay without any explanation that my ban wont be lifted. I don't know the reason but i find it very unfair. I am long time client and i was playing EA games before most of your current fan base was able to use computer or even born. So please be so kind and alow be to use cassually the product that i purchased. Thank you in advence.

Message 1 of 4 (2,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @orionx21 but we are unable to discuss ToS sanctions on AHQ.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,010 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @orionx21 but we are unable to discuss ToS sanctions on AHQ.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,011 Views)

★★ Novice

I was recently banned from Battlefield 5 after being hacked as well. EA refuses to provide me any details nor will they lift the ban. Submitted webform, did online chat and called customer support all to no avail. I spend my money to play a game and then get hacked and they refuse to lift ban when they can see someone else logged into my account. The have lost me as a customer. I will no longer purchase a game if Electronic Arts has anything to do with it.

Message 3 of 4 (1,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hi orionx21, i got this problem now this time, can you accept me on origin? so we can talk about this?

kaj gort
Message 4 of 4 (1,825 Views)