Re: player profiles

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

player profiles

★★ Novice

So, I attempt to open my Steam bought Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition and have found that the system has nothing of mine logged from last year. I attempted to sign into my Player Profile and ended up at http://go.bioware.com/dragonage/playerprofile/en-us which is a dead end link that just times out. I can sign into the Dragon Age Keep just fine but it doesn't seem to be communicating either - and I'm honestly not sure if that's not supposed to be connected to the Player Profile or not. I've seen a few things claiming that, because it's basically impossible to get that link to connect, the game is essentially broken.

Message 1 of 2 (1,689 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero

As far as I'm aware, the profile updating feature was removed almost entirely when BioWare closed their old website. There should be minimal profile uploading to the Keep (avatar, name, class), but not the entire plot summary with screenshots that the BioWare Social Network used to display.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,652 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

As far as I'm aware, the profile updating feature was removed almost entirely when BioWare closed their old website. There should be minimal profile uploading to the Keep (avatar, name, class), but not the entire plot summary with screenshots that the BioWare Social Network used to display.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,653 Views)