dragon

by ozzcazz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dragon

★★★ Newbie

I bought Dragon Age from a bricks and mortar store.  In the meantime my computer died from fan failure and is under warranty.  The manufacturer always factory resets the hard drive regardless and if you revoke permission they return the machine unrepaired.  What happens to the DLC's if my machine dies again ?  The voucher with the code says it's only good for one use plus I'm in Australia and it says it's only for use in Europe.  I have legally purchased this game and thus am entitled to play it.  So what's the deal here?

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dragon

Hero

The DLC codes are one time registration, but they're tied to your account forever. Once registered, the DLC appears on this page or in the Origin client on the game's details page (accessed by right clicking it and going to 'view game details').

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)

All Replies

Re: dragon

Hero

The DLC codes are one time registration, but they're tied to your account forever. Once registered, the DLC appears on this page or in the Origin client on the game's details page (accessed by right clicking it and going to 'view game details').

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)