dragon age origins server connection failed 2021

by Dylanleih

Original Post

Re: dragon age origins server connection failed 2021

★★★ Novice

I'm on XBOX one X revisit this hiccup every year, hey i'm even spamming the 'XBOX report a problem', ever since some update all i get 'There is a temporary problem getting this content' when putting in the ALL DLC disc. Yes server is down, hey thats an automatic FORCING TO BUY THE DLC AGAIN. (This also applies to Fallout 3 and New vegas complete editions too.)

Message 11 of 39 (2,331 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately we are too few to make this tread relevant... and like i said before...me  and other people around the world opened this tread a couple of years ago and EA did nothing...its sad but i think we will never know what happened and we will never know if someone in EA will show up and tell us something or resolve the problem...

Message 12 of 39 (2,320 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Im hopeless

Message 13 of 39 (2,304 Views)

★ Novice

Jesus Christ this is still an issue in goddamn 2021?

SERIOUSLY?!

I wanted to get the da series on pc now that i have a pretty beefy computer to run the entire thing on but I wonder if i'm not better off without it.

Does the game have issues on pc too?

Message 14 of 39 (2,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The problem seems to be only on ps3 and xbox360...

Message 15 of 39 (2,115 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why somenone from EA doesnt show up to say if theres a problem whith the ps3 and xbox 360 servers or just to tell us that the servers are down for good?

Message 16 of 39 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope, it's also on pc via Steam. i tryied to sync me DragonAge Origins- Ultimate Edition but the game is unable to connect to server.

Message 17 of 39 (1,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes, on pc too.

Message 18 of 39 (1,838 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can connect fine using the origin versions of DA:O, but trying to play on my series x is giving me the server unavailable issue. DAII works fine on all the systems I have tried, same with Inquisition. So I am not sure what the issue is and why they are just not letting 360 connect to the server. But they should fix it, Especially with a series that is still relevant and people are still picking up.

Message 19 of 39 (1,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This seems to be an ongoing issue.  I have a feeling, it might just be a hunch, but they might remaster DA:O / Awakening and DA:2  for the new generation.  Since there’s such a big following still. 

Message 20 of 39 (1,740 Views)