Re: awakening

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

awakening

★★★ Newbie

I have the Ultimate edition of Dragon age. I have been trying to install the awakening DLC from disc 2 however it keeps saying it needs an update, never actually installs the update and then fails on the install. I have no clue what to do. I have updated the actual origins and it still doesnt work. I have deleted the caches, deleted and reinstalled my origins (had to replace my disc with the xbox market place version after an ex sat on disc 1) and have gone thru every link that pops up. Its not a HHD issue. I even resorted to trying to make an ISO of the content to transfer to the XBOX using the transfer software and have absolutely no luck. PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: awakening

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SakuraRyuu,

If I understand correctly you installed a digital version of the base game after the CD was broken, right? That may be why now the disc is not accepted now. 

Was Awakening ever installed on your system? If it was, check your re-downloadable content to see if you can't install directly from there (See this article from Xbox support for more info).

Let us know if it worked.

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)