Re: With Bioware's Social site for DA Origins gone how can I activate anything?

by mcsupersport

Original Post

With Bioware's Social site for DA Origins gone how can I activate anything?

★★★ Newbie

I loaded DA Origins on a new PC and when I tried to start Leliana's Song I found out social.Bioware... was closed.  I have not found a way to activate anything with my searches.

Message 1 of 3 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

[Moved topic to the correct DA forum.]

Check here:  Download DLC for Classic Origin Games.

Message 2 of 3 (476 Views)

The way it SHOULD work, if you don't have it linked to Origin that is....IF Origin linked, I don't know if any different, as mine is still disk based.....

You should just have to log into your Bioware/EA account with all the stuff on it, and then click on downloadable content tab in main menu.  Once that happens you SHOULD be able to download all your stuff....should... I just checked to see if I could log in with my EA account which is the same as the Bioware social account IIRC, and it worked fine, all my stuff was there and I had the ability to play the game connected.  I have all my stuff downloaded and still working so I can't try it out for sure, but this is how it should work, all ingame and not needing you to go anywhere and download anything before going in game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (460 Views)