Why can't I log in to Dragon Age Inquisition servers? (PS4)

by sidric12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't I log in to Dragon Age Inquisition servers? (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

The game refuses to log in to my account. All it says is that my "credentials" might have expired and suggest that I reset my password on this site. I have done this and there is no change. nor will the game allow me to change the old password I assume it is trying to log in with. I would really like to play multiplayer or at the very least upload my world-states from  the keep. How might this be fixed? Is it something on my end or something with the log in system?

Message 1 of 2 (1,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't I log in to Dragon Age Inquisition servers? (PS4)

Community Manager

Hey @sidric12,

If you're still running into this same error message please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,003 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why can't I log in to Dragon Age Inquisition servers? (PS4)

Community Manager

Hey @sidric12,

If you're still running into this same error message please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,004 Views)