Why can't I connect to Dragon Age servers?

by ChronosChris_UK

Original Post

Why can't I connect to Dragon Age servers?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Dragon Age Origin Ultimate Edition from Origin recently and every time I try to Log In with my Origin email and password on the Dragon Age Origin's title screen, it will say "Contacting the Dragon Age Servers..." for like half a second then go off again back to the log in button.   It wont even give me any type of error saying it's not connecting.   It just stops and that's it.  All I can do is spam the Log In button over and over for the same result.  

So far I've tried port forwarding all the neccessary ports,  reinstalling the game on Origin, allowing the application in Comodo Internet Security, disabling the firewall.  Nothing seems to work.    I'm using Windows 7 64bit OS.   I can't for the life of me figure this one out.   

Message 1 of 3 (506 Views)

Re: Why can't I connect to Dragon Age servers?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

UPDATE: Okay I just tried creating a new account completely and it logged me in.   So this seems like it's possibly an account related issue maybe?  My other account just doesn't want to log in at all.

UPDATE2: So now I tried changing the email address on my original account to see if it was the email that was the issue but it still doesn't allow me to log in on that account.  It allows me to log into Origin just fine and the Bioware website.  Just not the Dragon Age servers ingame  So for some reason my account is just bugged out and wont allow me to connect to the Dragon Age servers.    Creating new accounts works, but I don't want a new account.  I want to use the account that I purchased the game with.   The one I am using right now.   I'm now 99% positive this is an account based issue.   How to I even go about fixing this?  

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

Re: Why can't I connect to Dragon Age servers?

★★★ Newbie
Me to
Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)