Unable to Download DA toolset

by Rahzifloo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Download DA toolset

★ Novice

I was interested in downloading the Dragon Age Toolset, from the Bioware Social Network site. However, it doesn't give me the option to download, asking me to 'register' my game first. The thing is, my game is already registered on the site. It won't take my cdkey/product codes again, since they're already on the site. I have no issue downloading the DLC, just this toolset.

My copy of Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition was purchased on Steam.

Message 1 of 3 (1,091 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Download DA toolset

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you actually have a member account problem, no one in here can help you with that.  This isn't the Official Tech Support function here.  The reason I added the "if" is that using odd passwords can screw up so many site aspects.  You just can't get by with anything other than alphanumerics in a "valid" password. 

For the Official Support --

(With credit for the original to EA's Eve)

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor.

To do so:

Go to https://help.ea.com/

Click on "Contact us"

On the next page select the game you wish help with and click on Go.

Chose the appropriate options in the drop down menu for "Product", "Category", and "Platform".

Select the available Contact method of your choice.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,158 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you actually have a member account problem, no one in here can help you with that.  This isn't the Official Tech Support function here.  The reason I added the "if" is that using odd passwords can screw up so many site aspects.  You just can't get by with anything other than alphanumerics in a "valid" password. 

For the Official Support --

(With credit for the original to EA's Eve)

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor.

To do so:

Go to https://help.ea.com/

Click on "Contact us"

On the next page select the game you wish help with and click on Go.

Chose the appropriate options in the drop down menu for "Product", "Category", and "Platform".

Select the available Contact method of your choice.

Message 2 of 3 (1,159 Views)

★ Novice

Oh, I see! Was checking several support sites, forgot this wasn't the official one. My apologies!

Message 3 of 3 (1,085 Views)