Trying to update my Dragon Age Keep account

by KabandyMandy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to update my Dragon Age Keep account

★ Novice

So this may be a long shot but I would welcome any advice or help. Here is the story, my old phone had my Dragon Age Keep all logged in and updated and it was, of course, synched with my Playstation 3 and 4. When I got my new phone I tried to relog in and couldn't. I used any email I had. Tried the few only passwords I have ever used When that didn't work I decided to just update my email to an account I check daily on both my playstation and my Dragon Age Keep. But it still wouldnt sync to my Dragon Age Orgins game. In the Keep it said I didnt even have a playstation account. I got in contact with live support who was able to let me know what my account was originally on Dragon Age Keep. I tried logging into that account and not even yahoo recognized it as a registered email with them. The support person said that was fine. We could still recover the account and sync it up with my new email and I wouldnt lose any of my games or their process. I filled out every question on their form. Today I recieved an email back basically saying I didnt provide enough info, I need to log into my old account through yahoo even though Yahoo says that email doesn't even exisit, I am screwed if I don't, and to have a nice day. So now I have no way to sync my accounts together and no way to play through all of the Dragon Age story it seems. Any help or advice is appreciated as I feel at my wits end and so frustrated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to update my Dragon Age Keep account

★ Novice
So I figured it out without any help but I figured I should update this just in the off chance anyone finds themselves in my strange problem. All I did was created a new email with my old email address that was claimed to have never exisited... Boom. Seriously... This entire thing has been bizarre...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)

All Replies

Re: Trying to update my Dragon Age Keep account

★ Novice
So I figured it out without any help but I figured I should update this just in the off chance anyone finds themselves in my strange problem. All I did was created a new email with my old email address that was claimed to have never exisited... Boom. Seriously... This entire thing has been bizarre...
Message 2 of 2 (340 Views)