Trouble with Dragon Age Origins DLC

by g89200

Original Post

Trouble with Dragon Age Origins DLC

★★ Novice

Good evening, I possess the Origin version of Dragon Age Origins, and today I have bought the Dragon Age DLC Bundle. After downloading several DLCs, like Return to Ostagar and Warden Keep, I am running into a problem however.

When I go to talk to Levi or the Bann to start the DLCs, an option of downloading the content comes up, requiring me to log in into Dragon Age Servers, which it seems to be impossible right now.

Is there any other way around to install the content?

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Re: Trouble with Dragon Age Origins DLC

★★ Novice

I have been searching on the site for a solution already, but it seems my problem is different than the ones being fixed already. I have Levi (Warden Keep) and the Bann's location (Return to Ostagar) appear, respectively in camp and on the map, but when I start talking to Levi or check the Bann's body, an option of dialogue with 'Download the content' appears in order to unlock the quests, but then it forces me to log on the Dragon Age Servers, and that is impossible up to now.

I have checked on my Programs(x86)/OriginGames/DragonAge/addins files, and the dlc seems to be installed. Does anybody know what the issue may be?

Message 2 of 2 (499 Views)