Soldier's Peak - Bug?

by null

Original Post

Re: Soldier's Peak - Bug?

★ Novice
Thank you so much! I tried almost everything else and your suggestion worked perfectly!
Message 61 of 84 (4,427 Views)

★ Novice

This did the trick perfectly.

Message 62 of 84 (4,399 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

"Go to Task Manager, then to go to details (Windows 10 ) go to your daorigins .exe file right click it, and in the pop up window click set affinity, a small pop up window will come on uncheck all and just check cpu 1. This game for whatever reasons runs on all the processors and some do not have all the information this compacts the files to the main PC processor and it clears up most bugs.
Of course, you will need to have the game running for the daorigins.exe file to appear in Task Manager." :ealight_bulk::ealight_bulk::ealight_bulk:

~generichs1

Thank you, generichs1!!! HeartParty hat

I tried all the suggestions in this thread, most I had already tried because I found the solutions elsewhere, but none worked. Disappointed

This solution (in quotes above) FINALLY resolved the bug. Wizard

And so easy it is ridiculous! Thumbs up

Gotta love the AnswersHQ community. :eahigh_file:

Message 63 of 84 (4,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Running in the opposite direction was the only thing that worked. Much obliged!

Message 64 of 84 (4,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know it is years late but this is what worked for me:

the corpses that die during the first mini-boss battle are lying on the ground containing loot, what I did was reloading a save just before the battle, looting the corps at the area were the warden commander will stand and then phase the room by going in and out of it.

after that the trigger of the cut-scene worked.

tl;dr

Get rid of the corps at the event-trigger location.

Message 65 of 84 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me -- thank you so much!

Message 66 of 84 (3,889 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

this is really sad a bug from 2009 with a major bug like that not patched 10 years later still there i know EA in this day and age would pull this but 10 years ago i mean come on old EA u where better then that

Message 67 of 84 (3,471 Views)

★★ Novice

After trying everything listed below & various attempts at console commands what finally worked was simply running to the opposite corner of the room as soon as the cutscene ended & the npc started to walk to the spot they were getting stuck. Such a simple fix for something that irritated me for so long.  

Message 68 of 84 (3,309 Views)

★★ Novice

If you run to the opposite side of the room while he's walking to the "spot" it may fix it. Worked for me when all this other stuff did not. 

Message 69 of 84 (3,050 Views)

★★★ Novice

that doesnt work

Message 70 of 84 (2,739 Views)