Re: Soldier's Peak - Bug?

by Antari_Wraith

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I had this bug as well and no one with a movement ability to fix it when during my spam reloads hoping it would finally work I stumbled upon something. If as soon as the NPC starts walking you talk to a companion and stay in that window the script doesn't bug out. You'll See Levi go running past and know you're good and exit the conversation and boom event starts.

Message 51 of 84 (4,324 Views)

★ Novice

Cha Ching!!!! this should be the top answer on this thread. fixed the issue first try and any subsequent tries. thx 

Message 52 of 84 (4,273 Views)

★ Novice

Another console command that worked well for me is runscript rubberband as it sends all creatures in area to starting points, which for sophia at least started the encounter

Message 53 of 84 (3,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im Happy Running Away Still Works

Message 54 of 84 (3,936 Views)

★ Novice
Worked for me
Message 55 of 84 (3,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you! only thing that finally worked Standard smile
Message 56 of 84 (3,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Go to Task Manager, then to go to details  (Windows 10 ) go to your daorigins .exe file  right click it, and in the pop up window click set affinity, a small pop up window will come on uncheck all and just check cpu 1. This game for what ever reasons runs on all the processors and some do not have all the information this compacts the files to the main PC processor and it clears up most bugs.

Ofcourse, you will need to have the game running for the daorigins.exe file to appear in Task Manager.

Message 57 of 84 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!! 

Your solution worked for me aswell, when I had saved Sophia automatically went into place. I made a manual save though, just in case. 

Message 58 of 84 (3,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so very much!  This worked....you would think this bug would have been hotfixed a long time ago but I guess they consider the game too old now to even bother.....if that is the case then they really have some nerve continuing to sell it for 20 bucks and more if you get the ultimate edition.

Message 59 of 84 (3,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This worked for me, thanks!
Message 60 of 84 (3,128 Views)