Right and left click won't work

by woodsfarer

Original Post

Right and left click won't work

★★★ Newbie

Downloaded game off Amazon. Download appeared to go fine. Started game, created character OK. But once game started tutorial for how to move character, I could not do so. Right and left click does not work for some things but does work for others.

Message 1 of 7 (2,238 Views)

Re: Right and left click won't work

★★★★★ Expert

Go to your game settings and check in the key settings on which right and left are tied to it maybe that the default key settings may have set right and left to something else just change it to what you want press save and you are all good to go 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 7 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Went to options -controls. (No settings available) Only saw one thing that could apply - "swap mouse buttons" but that had no effect. I also can't load the two games I started. While in the games I could select buttons like inventory, map, etc. but nothing on the action screen. Very strange. Glad I only spent $5 on this. 

Message 3 of 7 (2,223 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Tech Specs?

Never heard of this issue before. 

Millions, (yes, over 2M total PC sales since release) of players don't have this problem.  Confusedmileysad:

Message 4 of 7 (2,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue downloaded it from Origin site. pretty disappointed. I'm stuck in the tutorial unable to talk to npcs, open doors, etc.

Message 5 of 7 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a solution for this. The issue only happens when you play in Easy mode. In Normal mode, everything is fine.

Good luck to other newbies like me in Normal mode Wink

Message 6 of 7 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in Normal mode and I still have this problem. It only seems to happen with chests though. I can talk to people, walk around, change areas, and loot corpses. I just can't open the one chest I've found so far. (And no, the chest is not locked.)

Message 7 of 7 (1,090 Views)