Re: Product key

by jasjenkins

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Product key

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the Deluxe edition of Dragon Age: Origins and when I try to install it it asks for a product key. It says that it should be in my confirmation email that I received, however I cannot find it in my order confirmation email. I did buy the digital version.

Message 1 of 8 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I found an answer refresh the origin client and the code shows up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (562 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I found an answer refresh the origin client and the code shows up.

Message 2 of 8 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad you were able to resolve this yourself, and thanks for posting your successful approach so that others might benefit!  Confusedmileywink:

Message 3 of 8 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had your same problem.  So how do I refresh the origin client?  Tried to look for refreshing or updating options, but no luck.

Message 4 of 8 (541 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I had the same problem. To refresh the client, click on the 'Origin' tab on the main window, then find the 'Exit' button. Then simply relaunch Origin. When you click on the game icon, press the information button and the key should appear.

P.S: Thank you OP, saved me a lot of trouble with the customer support Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@imBobertRobert wrote:

Hi, I had the same problem. To refresh the client, click on the 'Origin' tab on the main window, then find the 'Exit' button. Then simply relaunch Origin. When you click on the game icon, press the information button and the key should appear.

P.S: Thank you OP, saved me a lot of trouble with the customer support Standard smile

Or you can right-click on the Origin icon in the "systray" at the bottom-right of your desktop screen and choose "Exit".  Confusedmileywink:

Message 6 of 8 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

need a product key for titanfall, how get it?

Message 7 of 8 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Buy a copy of the complete game.  That's the way the keys are sold.

Message 8 of 8 (413 Views)