Re: Problems with Dragon Age Origins dlc

by theskymoves

Original Post

Problems with Dragon Age Origins dlc

★★★★ Novice

Hi.

Might have asked this before (sorry if I have) but still looking for answers.

Back when Bioware Social Network was a thing, I got several freebies for DA:O just for having an account. Included in these were: Amulet of the War Mage, Dalish Promise Ring, and The Edge. All the other freebies I got are fine, but these ones have somehow become corrupted. My problem is that when I go onto the store, they are there but I cannot download them. It does not tell me that I have purchased them, but there is also no price. These items are also missing from my download list and Playstation support was no help at all.

If anyone has a solution that works: Thank you.

If not, these items weren't vital to the game but it's still annoying that they simply vanished.

Message 1 of 3 (618 Views)

Hero

I'm not sure if these rewards are actually DLC or unlockables already on the disc.

It could be that there's an account related issue and that the entitlements are missing. You can see an overview of your "rewards" by going to https://www.dragonagekeep.com and going to the 'careers' section. Then check your rewards under Dragon Age: Origins. It may be possible to claim items you don't own yet, but I'm not sure of that (and can't test it because I already have everything).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 3 (551 Views)