Re: Problem with transfering the game

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Problem with transfering the game

★★ Newbie

Hi. I bought Dragon Age Origins ages ago, but now I would really love to play it. The problem is, I don't remember any information about the account which I have logged in to play this game. And my question is, can I "transfer" the game from another account, even if I don't have access to the this one? I can't install it by using CD, becouse my laptop hasn't got CD reader.

Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)

Re: Problem with transfering the game

You could try an use the original codes for the game to unlock it on Origin, if that doesn't work, you could try contacting EA over at official support and seeing if they can give you the account info that the game is linked too, so you can then merge it into your current Origin account thereby getting the game on your account, or you can purchase the game again either on Origin or even Steam.  Right now DAO Ultimate edition is around 30$ US, but comes with everything, basically all DLC expansions, and if you can find it on sale, you can get it usually pretty cheap, 10-20 dollar range. 

Once you have it on your Origin account(or Steam) then download and play. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)