Re: My game is too advanced for these DLC?

by WardenDor

Original Post

My game is too advanced for these DLC?

★ Novice

http://s7.postimg.org/5r2zh6lkr/Screenshot20151129182321945.png

my version of the game is 1.04 I think, its not really critical to me, since its only the jewlery stuff, but still I wanna know whats the problem

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @WardenDor,

The "required Game version: 1.0" doesn't mean that you won't be able to install the DLC on your game. On the contrary to avoid issues with DLCs it's actually recommended to update to the latest patch, which is 1.05.

Are you actually having trouble with downloading the DLCs? From your screenshot it looks like you only need to start the manual installation by clicking on the Download button.   

Let us know if you need any further information.

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★ Novice

hey, thank you for the answer, I have the ultimate edition, I should already have that content installed, I didnt know that there was an 1.05 patch, I installed it but still, didnt work, seems rather odd, because there was a time that everything worked perfectly.

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

No worries, DLC act wonky sometimes, especially when the serial key was applied a long time ago. We have a few threads that should help you resolve that issue though:

SOLUTIONS] UNAUTHORIZED DLC or MISSING DLC

Possible fix for DLC not showing up in game with Origin installation

How to fix some DLC issues

If nothing works it might be an issue with the code itself. If that is the case, simply contact an Advisor and they will re-apply it for you.

Hope that helps! 

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)