Re: Missing DLC for Dragon Age Origins

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Missing DLC for Dragon Age Origins

★ Apprentice

I purchased all of the DLCs for Dragon Age Origins in 2009 and 2010 ( Verified in Purchase history ).  However these are not showing up in Origins.  How can I recover these.

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly my problem,  and is amazing the fact that I had 4 days trying to contact EA support and  always stuck in the infinite

Anyway, basically  the problem is the fact that EA did a poor work passing the Retail (those bough with the DVD) content to the Origins Stores.  The most easy thing to do is to use the Bioware portal for downloading the DLC, yet for me Return to Ostagar is lost

This other post is already well covered:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Origins/How-to-fix-some-DLC-issues/m-p/4281710#U4281710

P.d. and is amazing that after so many years of problem EA still SUCKS in this issue.

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, no one here can fix this.  The AHQ is for player-to-player technical self-help and game play discussions.  We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can.

Only the EA Game Advisors can assist with account/game/DLC authorizations.

You can reach them here.  Provide game, platform, problem category, problem description, then choose "Chat Now".

Be at your gaming rig.

Be logged-in to your EA account.

Have 30-60 minutes to wait "on hold".

Good Luck!  Thumbs up

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)