Re: Main Character won't move

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Main Character won't move

★★ Novice

I have downloading Dragon Age: Origins through Origin. It's been working so far, I haven't completed the game completely yet, the first one at least. And I am going through with the mission to have an Aliance with another Dalish clan. We got attacked by werewolves for the third time (after going into another section) and died again, and my main character doesn't move all the sudden. She stopped moving at first when we got attacked by trees, but she died (of course) and it was back to normal, until she stopped moving again. I tried reloading the game, going into another battle, and even repairing the game through Origin, but none of it has helped. Anyone know of how to fix it? (I am on PC)

Message 1 of 4 (1,037 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

No, she was completely paralyzed. I fought them before and know their moves. I figured it out, I had to get her to die (Which was very difficult becasue she is my strongest character and I had to get her within an area that could damage her) but thanks for trying Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,290 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @OddSquad14

Does your character only stop moving while fighting with Sylvans (trees)? And if she's completely immobilized for a long period of time?

I'm asking because Sylvans have an ability called Roots, which should temporary "freeze" your hero and deal physical damage Oops I'm not sure it's a bug caused by this ability or something else.

Thanks for any additional information!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,010 Views)

★★ Novice

No, she was completely paralyzed. I fought them before and know their moves. I figured it out, I had to get her to die (Which was very difficult becasue she is my strongest character and I had to get her within an area that could damage her) but thanks for trying Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,291 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@OddSquad14

I'm glad it got resolved after all Standard smile I will mark your answer as the accepted solution in case some other players encounter a similar issue in their games.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (985 Views)