[Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

by Tavalan

Original Post

Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

★★★ Guide

Right, but Micheal was saying DLC is gone forever. I’m just saying it’s not that tgevDLC is gone/not supported, they just to fix the stinking servers. 

Message 171 of 585 (1,062 Views)

★★ Guide

I said their gone forever cause it doesn't look like their going to fix the servers since its only seems to be for this game.

Message 172 of 585 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Guide

They say they are. I guess we’ll see ... Someday over the rainbow...

Message 173 of 585 (1,225 Views)

★★ Guide

yeah i just went through the 17 pages. We know whats wrong but were not going to fix it. Sorry but i've heard nothing but bad things about EA.

Message 174 of 585 (1,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I tried the free dlc from the playstation store and that didn't work either not that i expected it to. guess i was hoping to be wrong.

I also can't continue the game cause i really really want the dlc comrade with me fighting.

Message 175 of 585 (1,212 Views)

Re: Unable to access online profile storage PS3

★★★ Apprentice
I am not able to log into the servers for Dragon Age Origins on the PS3. Can log in on the computer, but not the PS3. All the other games I can log in.
Message 176 of 585 (1,117 Views)

★★ Guide

This makes me think what will happen when the game is 20 years old their be no servers up and half the dlc will not be available ever again.

Message 177 of 585 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Guide

All companies eventually stop support at some point. My DLC was working with the servers down, but it was also already installed before all of this mess. 

Message 178 of 585 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thats one point I forgot to mention when I stated in an earlier post that you can install the dlcs through account management on PS3. I had them all installed and purchased befor the 'incident' occured. 

Message 179 of 585 (1,055 Views)

★★ Guide

I had them installed a year ago when i last played but now their gone.

Message 180 of 585 (1,029 Views)