Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

by Ryuun12

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Has no one from EA really not done anything to fix this problem yet? Seems pretty messed up if they actually know about the problem but are brushing it off and not doing anything about it. 

Message 331 of 585 (559 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Scarce resources being prioritized. It shouldn't surprise anyone. When the FUT servers are down there is a fix within 30 minutes. What we are basically hoping for is a week in which nothing else breaks so they get to clean their backlog. Cross fingers we are not on the very end of that backlog.

So, the whole visibility thing is a good idea. Spamming pointless extra-threads will just get users banned and devs annoyed at the topic. I am all for keeping this thread alive though. Even if it becomes the longest thread on this board.

Message 332 of 585 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just hope it gets fixed soon. I was trying to do my dragon age keep run but i realized halfway through my stuff wasnt uploading to the keep. 

Message 333 of 585 (709 Views)

By far the easiest and most reliable way to get your stuff in the Keep is to manually edit your timeline and save it the way you played it.  By this I mean, don't rely on a very old game correctly uploading the info to a website it was never intended to work with. 

This is of course my opinion, but for me, it is what I have found the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 334 of 585 (699 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does this issue affect trophies? I am doing an Archer run and I want to use the Bow of Sorrows you get from the Witch Hunt trophy.

Message 335 of 585 (689 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I play origins on my Xbox one, obviously via backwards compatibility. When I initially installed it, I too couldn’t access the disk 2 dlc after install. This was even with servers up. Here’s what I did to make it work:

step 1: install disk 2( both game and dlc)

step 2: delete only the game, keep the dlc. Go to manage game, and just delete the game install

step 3: put in disk 1, install the game and the update

step 4: eject disk 1, and run the game on disk 2. If it works, nothing new should install and the game will run from the dlc disk. After menu load, the dlc check should take a bit. Then, verify in the dlc menu to see if all the dlc installed.

this was for the ultimate edition, and I accomplished this while the severs were up. I’d think the method would still work. Side note: my servers are down too. This only fixes the dlc error for Xbox 1.

Message 336 of 585 (678 Views)

DRAGON AGE ORIGINS SERVERS

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA please fix the Dragon Age Origins servers! One of the greatest games ever in my opinion! Please fix the servers EA! Please!

Message 337 of 585 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It's been like what? 2 or 3 months now and they STILL  haven't fixed the issue. I've contacted them again and all I get are generic, vague answers like how hard is it to update your customers and tell them what's going on?? Is the issue really that bad that it's taken them so long to fix it? Are they ever going to fix it? jfc

Message 338 of 585 (645 Views)

★★ Guide

The answer to that Rachonmable is maybe in 10 years if we cross are fingers.

Message 339 of 585 (608 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins server issue

★★★★★ Apprentice

Keep trying to contact EA in some way to try and get their attention is the way I see it. They can't keep neglecting us if enough of us contact them

Message 340 of 585 (565 Views)