Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@FlashForce93

Yes, I’m English speaking. I’m from the US. Correct. To transfer your choices from DAO to DA2 you don’t need the servers. You do need to be on the same machine that your Origins save file is though. The only thing that Keep holds on to from the first two is your character name and picture (which are also editable in the Keep. ) I’m the Keep you edit your world stares for Origins and 2, so you can upload your choices to Inquisition. You will be able to need to connect with the servers to import into Inquisition. 

Message 161 of 585 (1,035 Views)

★ Guide

@Tigerboi1979 wrote:

@FlashForce93

Yes, I’m English speaking. I’m from the US. Correct. To transfer your choices from DAO to DA2 you don’t need the servers. You do need to be on the same machine that your Origins save file is though. The only thing that Keep holds on to from the first two is your character name and picture (which are also editable in the Keep. ) I’m the Keep you edit your world stares for Origins and 2, so you can upload your choices to Inquisition. You will be able to need to connect with the servers to import into Inquisition. 

Wow, so if I'm getting this right, as long as you play Origins and DA2 on the same machine (PS3), which I am, you can import your save from DA2 from PS3, which will include your DAO saves, into DAI on PS4? If so I've been wasting a lot of time waiting for these servers to come back online. 

Message 162 of 585 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lvalenti30

You will need the server to import your Keep choices into Inquisition. 

Message 163 of 585 (943 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm also having this issue *still* on Xbox One S. I haven't been able to get any of the dlc items, but the playables (soldier's peak and awakening at least) seem just fine? C'mon, EA. Give us an update. It's been a month.

Message 164 of 585 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Tigerboi1979 wrote:

@lvalenti30

You will need the server to import your Keep choices into Inquisition. 

Right, but my Inquisition on PS4 isn't having any trouble connecting to the servers, neither is DA2. So shouldn't there be no issue?

Message 165 of 585 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wouldn’t think so. You should be able to edit Keep and import to Inquisition then. 

Message 166 of 585 (1,005 Views)

★★ Guide

So is the DLC gone forever now? And just as i come back to replay the game.

Message 167 of 585 (971 Views)

★★★ Guide

DLC is fine. Servers are messed up right now. 

Message 168 of 585 (960 Views)

★★ Guide

not for me some of my dlc doesn't work because of the servers being done. was trying to figure out why all day long.

return to ostagar and the stone prisoner aren't working. Warden's keep works just fine.

Message 169 of 585 (957 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Tigerboi1979

Many of us need the dlc to be verified via the servers on console versions of the game for fresh starts.
Message 170 of 585 (952 Views)