Re: [Known issue] Problem with logging into DA Origins servers

by Tavalan

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Still not working after more than a week for me...

Is there a way, on PS3, to download, install and play the DLCs without having to connect with the servers?

Message 91 of 585 (2,224 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If it is tied to your EA account then you won't be able to do anything. If you purchased it through a system-marketplace (I play on XBOX, so XBOX Store) it should be downloadable directly from Sony or MS.

Message 92 of 585 (2,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can confirm I purchased Awakenings from the PS3 store yesterday and was able to import my Warden and play it even though the server issue still isn't resolved. 

Message 93 of 585 (2,145 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Tried logging into the DA servers all day today (for the first time) with no luck. Hope EA fixes this issue soon! Also hope they didn’t just stop supporting DA Origins, thus the server unavailability. 

Message 94 of 585 (2,127 Views)

★★★ Guide

@zhinxy

As long as you are using the same console/computer, you will be able to import your info from Origins to Awakening to 2 while the servers are down. The issue will be trying to import from the Keep to Inquisition.

Message 95 of 585 (2,112 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Tigerboi1979Yeah, I haven't been getting any of my heroes showing up in the keep while this issue has been active, but my trophies and achievements do show up, which indicates there's some communication. 

Message 96 of 585 (2,103 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DrthVdr11

They have already stated that it is known issue and they are still supporting DAO. They have however, not told anyone what the issue is. It seems like some areas get it back, then as they come up more go down. The whole thing is crazy. I wish they would tell everyone what's going on. This is not very good customer service and think more people would be understanding if they informed us of what the issue is.

Message 97 of 585 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Guide

@zhinxy

Wow. That's really...weird. I wonder if it may be a programming/hardware issue.

Message 98 of 585 (2,101 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed I had purchased DLC intact as well as rewards obtained when playing through secondary campaigns like Leliana's Song, The Darkspawn Chronicles, and The Golems of Amgarrak,  What's missing are the items I was able to obtain through the now-defunct Bioware Social Network.  i.e., The Lion's Paw.  The game is still playable, and Wardens will translate over to Awakenings and Witch Hunt, but as others have said, you won't have your Warden uploaded to the Keep for the use of inclusion in a DAI playthrough.

Message 99 of 585 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
My saves I have in the cloud won't load either because the game can't find the missing content.
Message 100 of 585 (2,046 Views)